The Provincial Tourism Office (PTO) envision a community where art, culture, tourism, art and heritage serve as a catalyst for economic development for the enhancement of the quality of life for all residents and visitors.
The Provincial Tourism Office(PTO) manages a responsive and dynamic Tourism Culture Heritage and Art Promotion to create public awareness of and support for the development programs of the Provincial Government of La Union and promotes culture, heritage, arts and tourism of the Province. It also serves as the center for special events management of the Province.
The Provincial Information Office is tasked to manage a responsive public information system to create public awareness of and support for the development programs and projects of the Provincial Government of La Union and to promote tourism of the province.
Tourism Operations Division
- Promotion of products through multimedia, print, video etc.
- Participate in Travel/Trade Fairs and related special events.
- Conduct of guided tours
- Assist to the La Union Surf Break Committee
- Agri-Circuit Planning and Branding and Marketing Activities
- Production of Agr-Citcuit plan
- Tourism support services activities
- Promotion of tourism through broadcast media
- Production of Tourism Promotional Collaterals (souvenirs i.e. key chains, ref magnets, mugs, pens, fans)
- PGLU Tourism Display Services Center
- Assistance to the La Union Tourism Council
- Capacity Building Program
- Routing (receiving/dissemination of communications)
- Writing of official communications
- Processing of Financial Documents
- Formulation of Office Plans
- Formulation of Office Reports
- Purchase of various equipment
Address: Provincial Tourism Office, Provincial Capitol of La Union, Aguila Rd., Brgy. II, City of San Fernando 2500
Telephone: (072) 888-2797
Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org