Hon. Abraham P. Rimando
Board Member, 2nd District of La Union
1. Increase responsiveness on environmental protection and climate change through appropriate legislative measures
a. Updating of the Provincial Environment Code and Conduct Research and Related Environmental Studies
2. Strengthen representation of NGO’s, CSO’s and PO’s to ensure appropriate interventions are develop and provided.
3. Strengthening multi-stakeholder partnership and convergence in Indigenous Peoples (IPs) development.
4. Development and strengthening of local products and services for tourism promotion.
- Committee on Environment, Energy, Human Ecology and Security
- Committee on People’s Organizations, Non-government Organizations and Indigenous Peoples