Hon. Ruperto A. Rillera, Jr.
Board Member, 2nd District of La Union
- Effective and efficient delivery of services primarily health and education specifically to the most in need population of the province.
- Enhanced coordination and cooperation with municipalities and barangays especially in the implementation of policies through ordinances as well as programs and projects.
- Poverty alleviation through employment and livelihood programs; and
- Improvement of investment climate in the province.
- Public safety and preparedness for disasters and/or effects of climate change and disease outbreaks;
- Improvement of hospital facilities and their capabilities;
- Empowerment of PGLU health workers ; and
- Expanded nutrition programs and wellness programs.
- More scholarship grants to poor but deserving students; and
- Infrastructure assistance to schools.
- Support to Alternative Learning System and Child Development Program.