To be a model center for rehabilitation.
To ensure the humane safekeeping and rehabilitation of detention prisoners in order to reintegrate them in the mainstream of society by providing spiritual, physical and soci-economic opportunities for personal growth under an inspired leadership as well as efficient jail management system.
- To receive and take into custody, secure and rehabilitate inmates committed for preventive imprisonment.
- Escort inmates for court appearances, medical or dental check-up and Motion to Pass as directed by the concerned court.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe jail premises.
- Prepare inmates socially, physically and spiritually upon their reintegration to the society.
- Develop and attend to the welfare of jail personnel to be competent, dedicated and honest in the performance of their duties.
- Manage jail resources wisely, efficiently and economically.
- Custody, Control and Escort Services
- Receive and release an inmate
- Escorting Services
- Roving Inspection
- Physical headcount
- Greyhound Operation/"Oplan Galuggad"
- Provision of daily food subsistence (P55.00/day)
- Rehabilitation Services
- Health and Wellness Activity
- Medical Service
- Educational Lecture
- Religious Service
- Guiance and Counselling
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Issuance of Certificate of Detention as needed
- Jail Booking Process
- Received and record incoming/outgoing communications
- Internal Control Management
- Personnel Capability Build-up
- "GULAYAN SA BILANGGUAN" PROGRAM
- Gardening activities
Office Address: Environment and Natural Resources Office, Provincial Capitol of La Union, Aguila Rd., Brgy. II, City of San Fernando, La Union 2500
Telephone: (072) 888-2115