To promote progress, the spirit of unity, a sense of achievements, vision of peace and hope through better infrastructure programs to achieve substantial socio-economic gains for the betterment of the People of La Union.
To exercise our professions with the highest degree of discipline, professionalism and competence in laying the foundation for economic progress through building roads, bridges and other infrastructures. To effectively deliver the basic services to the People of La Union.
- To control and supervise all public projects financed out of local funds, to manage and inspect the performance and activities of the various divisions under it, including personnel.
- To provide support for La Union Development Council (LUDC) and its agencies,
- To coordinate with national agencies undertaking all phases of engineering work.
- To provide advisory and technical assistance to all municipalities of the province on matters of public works and other engineering works
Programs & Activities
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans, programs, techniques, procedures in infrastructure development and public works in general on the province.
- Advise the governor on infrastructure, public works and other engineering matters.
- Administer, coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads, bridges and other engineering and public works projects of the province.
- Provide engineering services to the province, including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies and project management.
- Exercise technical supervision over all engineering offices of municipalities.
Office Address: 2nd Floor Engineering Bldg., Provincial Capitol of La Union, Aguila Rd. Brgy. II, City of San Fernando 2500
Telephone: (072) 607-7353
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com